WTS 1993 Ruger Bearcat convertible .22/.22 mag Both cylinders, both boxes, recall letter Sold

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gizmo1964

Bearcat
They made 1000 of these before they had a recall for the .22 mag cylinder. Over 600 were returned. This one is NIB 100% with the Outer and inner boxes, all the paperwork and the recall letter asking for the cylinder to be returned for a $39 refund. As good as it gets and very rare this complete and NIB. One was just featured in Nov 2022 Guns and Ammo ID and value section. I'm asking $1500. I will send as many pics as you want. Contact me for more info. I am located in Prescott Valley AZ

Attachments

• bearcat recall.jpg
    bearcat recall.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

lovemydals

Buckeye
Gizmo1964,

Congrats!

Did it sale for $1500?

I'm ok if you prefer to not say.

I have the same package, including the recall letter. It's earlier than yours.

lmd

Gizmo1964

Bearcat
I got $1450 out of it. Really thought it would bring more. The buyer already had another as well. Someone here in AZ wanted it if it was one number off of the two they had but it was not. Amazing that other people like my dad held on to them unfired. My dad did not know about the recall until 1998 when he wrote them and got the letter back.

Chip Smith

Johnnu2

Hunter
Gismo.... thanks for being willing to share price info; it's helpful to most who like to know the value of their treasures...it's also RARE.

Those of us who really have no interest in that piece 'thank you' for your willingness to share.

J.

lovemydals

Buckeye
I got $1450 out of it. Really thought it would bring more. The buyer already had another as well. Someone here in AZ wanted it if it was one number off of the two they had but it was not. Amazing that other people like my dad held on to them unfired. My dad did not know about the recall until 1998 when he wrote them and got the letter back.

Chip Smith
Thanks Gizmo1964.