WTB target scopes

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gtxmonte

Buckeye
Looking for fixed or variable high power target optics. Vintage Redfield 3200 or 6400s....Unertl.....Weaver T series, possibly Weaver KT series. Also newer Sightron, Vortex, Nightforce, Leupold, etc.........Quality optics wanted. Anything a possibility, tell me what you have

Don

Bearcat
Hello. I am getting ready to list a 20x Unertl scope. It is 25 1/4 inches long, has a 1 11/16 Objective lens and a 13/16 ocular lens. It has a rubber eye piece on the ocular end as well. It has metal covers on both lenses. The AO adjusts down to 50 feet. The serial number is 33853. This scope has the spring and aluminum mounts with the tall external turrets. This scope comes with two sets of bases as well. I have no idea what gun the bases fit on. There is some paperwork that goes with this scope as well. There are copies of the instructions on how to set up and use this scope. There is also a receipt from the Unertl company dated 1999 for 77.64 and it is signed by Elsie M. Unertl. I have no idea what the receipt is for. I found it with the instructions. This scope is not perfect however. It does show some wear. It has a very small ding in the scope body on the Objective bell. The scope is clear and does have fine crosshairs as well. I do not have any pictures yet but I will get them and send to you if you are interested. The price for the scope with paperwork and shipping is $750 and paid by certified check. Let me know if you are interested. Thank You. Don

gtxmonte

Buckeye
Smiley1954 said:
Any interest in a Lyman 6x all American non fixed reticle for $75 plus shipping?
No thanks..............I don't have anything less than 12x and those are on rimfires

Latest posts