WTB Security 6 150 Series Low Back Grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Flatbush

Single-Sixer
Looking to buy a set of Security 6 150 Series
Low Back grips for a recent purchase. The original Walnut grips that I believe are correct for the revolver. Thanks nuch.
Flatbush

I don't have any OEM low back gris at the moment. I do have a set of Jay Scott low back grips that are the OEM shape but are a dark laminate (nice looking). Send me a message if interested.

You might also check Gunbroker and even eBay, I see them both places on occaison.

Flatbush

Single-Sixer
Actually I bought a gun off GB for the probably the strangest reason yet. I have been looking for months for a snubby blue Service Six to sort of finish off my little set of snubbies. Nothing on GB even though I have been keeping a real close eye out for one.

I bought the Security Six 150 series last night because 2 years ago I ordered a bunch of Tyler T grips. Two long years ago and figured it was just lost money down the drain. I never got unruly or angry with Tyler T but never a week went by that It did not come back to sort of bother me that I never got the grips.
The Tylers showed up 2 months ago finally. Now that I have the Tyler T's, of course I cannot let them go to waste. So… a 150 Security Six is coming.

That's not the half of it……
Flatbush

Flatbush

Single-Sixer
Presently I will keep what Tylers I have.
They were kinda painful to get. Having said that, the Tyler website says they have geared up production.