WTB New Vaquero

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jmar

Bearcat
Must be 4 5/8, and .45. And would greatly prefer it to be blued steel and have no gripframe lock. Any condition is fine, located in MT. Thanks

pka45

Bearcat
I have one I might consider selling. 4 5/8 stainless though. But it's kind of a special case: I hand picked it after going through all the dealer had; I had David Clements add a cylinder bushing, so now the cylinder gap is 0.0025" with zero endshake. There is no barrel constriction, and the gun does not lead at all. I gave it a brushed finish and trigger job, and filed the front sight to regulate for a 250-270 Keith at 1000 fps. Let me know if you're interested and I'll take a few pics.

Thanks,

Pete

jmar

Bearcat
pka45 said:
I have one I might consider selling. 4 5/8 stainless though. But it's kind of a special case: I hand picked it after going through all the dealer had; I had David Clements add a cylinder bushing, so now the cylinder gap is 0.0025" with zero endshake. There is no barrel constriction, and the gun does not lead at all. I gave it a brushed finish and trigger job, and filed the front sight to regulate for a 250-270 Keith at 1000 fps. Let me know if you're interested and I'll take a few pics.

Thanks,

Pete
I'm actually looking for a project gun so i'm looking for something rough or cheap. My budgets $500 max. Sounds like it's a lot nicer than i need. Thanks for the offer though!