WTB Main Spring

Help Support Ruger Forum:

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
The main spring in my Freedom Arms 22 Mini magnum is broken. I'd like to buy another. Most sights on google don't have one. Can you help or point where to go?

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
RoninPa. Just broke it this am ..Have not tried calling but an internet search indicates they no longer service their little revolvers.

Johnnu2

Hunter
Years ago, I bought spring stock packages from Brownells and found that I could make/form/cut springs to fit lot of guns. I remember getting a pack of just coil springs in a bazzillion different 'sizes' i.e. diameters and strengths. Also got flat springs and, if I recall correctly, round (like spaghetti) springs, again, all different diameters and strengths. These packs were rather full and have lasted me many years of mistakes :)
J.

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
Years ago, I bought spring stock packages from Brownells and found that I could make/form/cut springs to fit lot of guns. I remember getting a pack of just coil springs in a bazzillion different 'sizes' i.e. diameters and strengths. Also got flat springs and, if I recall correctly, round (like spaghetti) springs, again, all different diameters and strengths. These packs were rather full and have lasted me many years of mistakes :)
J.
Thanks for the suggestion.

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
Aren't the NAA minis a knock knock off of the FA? I'd order a 22 mag mainspring from them and see if it will work for you.