Walz

Bearcat

hittman

Staff member
Golly ...... this transaction couldn't hardly me more convenient! :lol:

Walz

Bearcat
rugerguy said:
yep. if he can't walk over, then Scott could fly it in.......... 8) :roll: :wink:

Actually, we are not very far from each other, maybe a twenty minute drive to the Big Lake post office from my house, driving down the Hollywood road.

I drive it often for my customers that are in need of my locksmith services, this year I got my nerve up and drove all over the frozen lake, exploring it in my truck. That was part of my Alaska bucket list.

Walz

Bearcat
mr.deerstalker said:
Dave,
Im in Big Lake and I should have one....Scott

Scott,
Thanks for taking the time to sell me the Ruger box I'm really happy with it. :mrgreen:

BTY: Thanks for the tour of your man cave, I'm so blown away with your aircraft, taxidermy's, firearms, and everything else, it's really a great place.
:D

And thanks to the forum members for this opportunity to find a box, and meet a member. :)

Walz

Bearcat
IMG_0862_zpsl5cet0fk.jpg

Walz

Bearcat
jussbad said:
Looks good in that original box. You just need some brown wax paper. If you would like a piece to go with that gun/box let me know and I'll throw a piece in the mail to you.

Gary

:D Cool thanks

David Walz
5711 West Raspberry Loop
Wasilla Alaska 99623
907-315-0525

Walz

Bearcat
jussbad said:
Looks good in that original box. You just need some brown wax paper. If you would like a piece to go with that gun/box let me know and I'll throw a piece in the mail to you.

Gary

Gary,
Got the paper in the mail, awesome! Thanks for helping me finish the revolver. It really looks great.

Again thanks.