WTB 22 Stainless Bisley (Found One, Thanks!)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodtroll

Bearcat
Hello folks,

I'm interested in buying a stainless Bisley in 22LR; I would normally say a "Single Six" Bisley but I believe the last run (that I missed out on due to finances) was advertised by some as a "Blackhawk". I prefer the 6-1/2" barrel, definitely want adjustable sights, not particular about the grips. This will be a shooter, so I don't mind some honest wear, if priced accordingly.

Please PM me or reply to this thread. Because of all the shenanigans going on in gun sales right now, I will only buy from existing members here.

Thank you!

Woodtroll

Bearcat
Thanks for letting me know. I'm pretty set on stainless for the revolvers I carry in all kinds of weather, but I admit I love the looks of blued steel and walnut! If a stainless one doesn't pan out, I may give you a holler. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Woodtroll

Bearcat
chiefbg said:
I was in Steve's Shop yesterday and he still has the one I PM'ed you about.
Chiefbg

Thank you, sir. For some reason I never have been able to get set up for emails when replies are posted, so I apologize for the delayed response.

The day I called Steve was out, and a very nice lady took my call. I had intended to call Steve back the next day but never had a chance to call this week during work hours. Hoping to touch base with him week after next when I get back in town.

Thanks again!

chiefbg

Single-Sixer
That was Steve's daughter Stacy. Nice girl, she does a lot of the bookkeeping and paperwork, but don't do any dealing unless you're buying straight out sticker price. Steve is out of the shop every Wednesday one they're closed Sunday.
Good luck…

Was it this one? This was a Sports South Exclusive
Ruger 0680 Blackhawk Bisley 22 LR 6rd 6.50" Stainless Steel Hardwood Grip

ITEM # 41946 MFR # 0680UPC # 736676006809

41946.jpg

Woodtroll

Bearcat
Yes sir, it's the model 0680. I think they made more of these than they did any of the previous limited runs, just based on what turns up for sale, but I honestly don't know how many were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.