Woodside

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hairtrigger

Single-Sixer
Birds are few in my area but I did find one yesterday. My latest Woodside drew first blood
DD24E81E-C745-4335-B659-D35AACF67600_zpslfha74fd.jpg

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Hair Trigger, where are you located in Ohio? I like your choice of shotguns! Brass Frame/Lee

Hairtrigger

Single-Sixer
I'm in the NW corner of the state
Someone cut the stock and then added the spacer in. Personally I could never take a saw to that nice of a piece of wood. It is not a rubber recoil pad

Hairtrigger said:
I'm in the NW corner of the state
Someone cut the stock and then added the spacer in. Personally I could never take a saw to that nice of a piece of wood. It is not a rubber recoil pad

That's even worse. If you beg Ruger probably would find you a stock. I'd call Tom Sullivan direct or his ex . assistent, Beth Mccallister if she is still there

Hairtrigger

Single-Sixer
I called Ruger wanting a new stock and possibly a 30" barrel set
The lady I spoke with said "no Woodside parts"
I asked if the barrels from a Red Label would work. She repeated the No Woodside parts

JFB

Hunter
Hairtrigger said:
...Someone cut the stock and then added the spacer in...
:shock:

just a thought here...Is that spacer Ebony or some other exotic hardwood?

I assume you want to get the Dodge in the pic also, but that large pheasant and that monster truck makes the Woodside look like a toy. please don't take it wrong as I wouldn't mind having either :wink:

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
I am just outside Bowling Green? Winchester Model 21s are actually my preference in scatterguns. Brass Frame

Hairtrigger

Single-Sixer
Not far from you Brass Frame, north and west of Napoleon close enough to get a beer or coffee sometime
The spacer is a plastic or nylon material

Latest posts