Which Handgun Are You?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JFB

Hunter
"Reliable is your middle name, and you're never afraid of getting your hands dirty if the job calls for it. You don't crumble under pressure. You value accuracy over speed. And you know that strength and beauty often come in the same package. You are a .357 Magnum Colt Python."

Mtneer

Single-Sixer
JFB said:
"Reliable is your middle name, and you're never afraid of getting your hands dirty if the job calls for it. You don't crumble under pressure. You value accuracy over speed. And you know that strength and beauty often come in the same package. You are a .357 Magnum Colt Python."

Me too. :)

sfhogman

Buckeye
The living corpse of San Francisco Ca USA
TitanX said:
The quiz is clearly rubbish. The answers available to any given question don't even make sense in many instances.

The criteria that converts these nonsensical responses to a particular brand/model of firearm are impossible to even imagine.
Well, of course it's rubbish! Fun to play and to be taken with a grain of salt...

Signed,

Colt Python

RVN11B40

Single-Sixer
Mtneer said:
JFB said:

Me too. :)

Ditto! But I much prefer 1911s! Go Figure. :?

bsnake

Single-Sixer
I was really hoping for 1911 as that's my favorite handgun, but I got Colt Python. I can live with that.