Weaver NIB V9 Scopes-EL PASO Made-SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2sheriffs

Single-Sixer
I have 2 NIB Weaver V9 Scopes-Still sealed in cellophane. Steel tubes. These were some of the last made by Weaver in the USA before they quit production. 3X9 40mm objective. I got 2 for my brother He hunted with with them for a long time
$135.00 each shipped.
Box says Steel-Lite II. Dual X recital-Micro-Trac. These are nice scopes-Collectible -I got 2 for my Brother and he hunted with them and liked them. I have 1 scope that have used ever since it was new on a custom 30-338 that I built on a Enfield action before they came out with the 300 Win Mag.It replaced a K4 Weaver I also have one that the box has been opened. Never mounted- $120.00 shipped
Buy all 3 for $350.00 shipped Buy any 2 and I will deduct $20.00 shipped Thanks for looking

I'm back home from the VA hospital . What they thought was wrong with me wasn't the problem. They gave me some pills and sent me home.
Thanks for looking,
Ron

djw54

Single-Sixer
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the magnification, size, reticle, and finish on these scopes?
Thanks.

2sheriffs

Single-Sixer
They are still the steel tube. I also have one that the box was opened-never mounted for:
$135.00 shipped
Thanks for looking
Ron