WANTED TO BUY Ruger Super GP100 9mm preferred

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
FYI …. I checked with my 3 local FFLs …. None of these are available from any of their distributors.

mikeAZ

Single-Sixer
Thanks, I suppose Ruger makes a batch and then allots to favorite Dealer's... My local FFL says they had one but the BIG Boys probably get them 1st and he is low on the totem pole. Ruger is not friendly on the price anyhow.

hittman

Staff member
My local FFLs say their distributors will notify them when one is available. If your FFL won't offer the same consideration, maybe search for another FFL.

In February of 2020 I decided I wanted a Ruger American Competition model in 9mm, so every week or so I checked availability. Two years later in March of 2022 it was finally available and I ordered one immediately, all I can say is just keep checking because you never know.

mikeAZ

Single-Sixer
Well, it seems you maybe able to order one thru the Custom Shop but a long wait is in store?.. At this point, used will probably be more than new??.. 929's are less than Super GP's... go figure

Eagleye256

Single-Sixer
Never seen one local either. On a few waiting lists now for over 6 months. Several I saw on internet went for 1800-1900 and the last one I watched went for a little over 3200.

Latest posts