SOLD Various ramrods from my collection of muzzleloaders

Help Support Ruger Forum:

**********************All are sold*********************

I always bought extras for each muzzleloader just in case I broke one.

*** Ramrod for Thompson Center Renegade, Renegade Hunter, and Big Boar Rifles with 27" barrels. 3/8" stained hickory, 26-5/8" long. Brass tips are threaded 10-32 at rear, 8-32 at front. Made by Track of the Wolf in USA. Cost $47.47 shipped. Sell for $30 shipped.

*** Ramrod for Thompson Center Renegade, Renegade Hunter, and Big Boar Rifle with 27" barrels. 3/8" brown Delrin nylon (advertised as unbreakable), 26-5/8" long. Brass tips are threaded 10-32 at rear, 8-32 at front. Made by Track of the Wolf in USA. Cost $37.47 shipped. Sell for $25 shipped.

*** [ From Muzzleloaders.com] Thompson Center™ Power Rod. Folding T-Handle Ramrod - 31007979.
Fits most 26" T/C muzzleloader rifle models. Made by Thompson Center & will fit all 10/32 thread accessories.
The Thompson Center® Power Rod™ T-Handle Ramrod is designed to make loading your muzzleloader faster and easier. The T/C® Power Rod™ is a patented, pivoting handle integrated with a solid, lightweight, aluminum ramrod that allows more consistent, uniform seating pressure. The pivoting handle gives you maximum grip and leverage for seating your bullet, and can be folded neatly out of the way when stored. The ramrod accepts 10-32 threaded cleaning accessories. The T/C® Power Ramrod with T-Handle is designed to work with the Thompson Center Encore and ProHunter FX with 26" barrels. Current price is $50.00 + shipping. Sold out on the site. Sell for $30 shipped.

Last edited:

mtjbrown

Bearcat
I always bought extras for each muzzleloader just in case I broke one.

*** Ramrod for Thompson Center Renegade, Renegade Hunter, and Big Boar Rifles with 27" barrels. 3/8" stained hickory, 26-5/8" long. Brass tips are threaded 10-32 at rear, 8-32 at front. Made by Track of the Wolf in USA. Cost $47.47 shipped. Sell for $30 shipped.

*** Ramrod for Thompson Center Renegade, Renegade Hunter, and Big Boar Rifle with 27" barrels. 3/8" brown Delrin nylon (advertised as unbreakable), 26-5/8" long. Brass tips are threaded 10-32 at rear, 8-32 at front. Made by Track of the Wolf in USA. Cost $37.47 shipped. Sell for $25 shipped.

*** [ From Muzzleloaders.com] Thompson Center™ Power Rod. Folding T-Handle Ramrod - 31007979.
Fits most 26" T/C muzzleloader rifle models. Made by Thompson Center & will fit all 10/32 thread accessories.
The Thompson Center® Power Rod™ T-Handle Ramrod is designed to make loading your muzzleloader faster and easier. The T/C® Power Rod™ is a patented, pivoting handle integrated with a solid, lightweight, aluminum ramrod that allows more consistent, uniform seating pressure. The pivoting handle gives you maximum grip and leverage for seating your bullet, and can be folded neatly out of the way when stored. The ramrod accepts 10-32 threaded cleaning accessories. The T/C® Power Ramrod with T-Handle is designed to work with the Thompson Center Encore and ProHunter FX with 26" barrels. Current price is $50.00 + shipping. Sold out on the site. Sell for $30 shipped.

I would like to buy the T-handle if still available?

Mark

Latest posts