Two Handgun Scopes, Also Red Dot Sight

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bisley 45

Single-Sixer
I have a Leupold 2X blue handgun scope. I put it on a 357 Ruger for about a month. Two small scratches on eye piece. Other than this it looks NIB. $175
Burris 1X scope. Works great to work up loads because it has no parallex. Fine cross hairs with a dot. Good condition. $100
Ultra Dot red dot sight. Works great. Needs battery. $100 Might do some trading on a ZT knives.
2dgrt5h.jpg

Axehandle

Buckeye
PM Sent.. That Burris might look good at my house. Got a buddy who might need the Ultra Dot. Gets it back to the top so I can find it too!

hawkeye58

Bearcat
Bisley 45 said:
Burris 1X scope. Works great to work up loads because it has no parallex. Fine cross hairs with a dot. Good condition. $100

I'll take it.

PM sent
Thanks,
Chris

NZshooter

Bearcat
Bisley 45 said:
Ultra Dot red dot sight. Works great. Needs battery. $100
Don't tell me that's worth $100 :( I think I threw one away not that long ago :cry: I figured it's ancient compared to today's optics and no one would want it :? I hope I'm wrong and I find it in the basement

Axehandle

Buckeye
FWIW While I have never been a fan of any battery powered sight, the Ultradot has long been the choice of the U.S. military marksmanship teams for their national match (Bullseye) shooters. They have a reputation for being reliable and tough with very fine repeatable adjustments. My personal preference for my bullseye guns has always been the Burris 1x and 2x scopes produced by Burris for Gil Hebard just for bullseye shooting.

And.. The Leupold 2X is my absolute favorite for my handguns that I shoot off hand. IMHO there is nothing better for a pistol cartridge TC barrel or revolver.

Latest posts