Two (fairly) rare Rugers at one time!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

32magfan

Blackhawk
I stopped in a shop I hadn't been to in fifteen or so years Saturday morning and I found two Rugers I couldn't resist buying. The first is a Buckeye 38-40 / 10mm Convertible with just a little holster wear on the muzzle. Otherwise, looks great. The second was in a Davidson's Black Box. That got my attention really quick. It is is Stainless Vaquero in 32 H&R/32-20. Barrel length is 4-5/8". It appears to have been fired very little.
I have theses guns in my eclectic accumulation of Rugers but when might I ever see them again?? I passed on the little Browning lever gun in 32-20 with gorgeous wood on it. I have not put the guns up yet to actually check serial numbers against the ones I already have. I will update if anything interesting develops on that front. I am stoked to say the least!!
Feeling Blessed,
32Magfan

edm1

Single-Sixer
On my computer looking up gun shops in Burkesville......

A 32 is on my wish list..

Rclark

Hunter
NIce!

I have a blued .32 H&R Mag baby Vaquero. I recently reamed it's cylinder throats to proper dimensions and it shoots much better. Only one of my .32s that had really bad sized throats. Not any more :) .

32magfan

Blackhawk
Unfortunately, there's not much in Burkesville as far as gun shops (we have a couple), the one I stopped in was in Elizabethtown, KY.
I am super stoked to have a second one of these .32 Vaqueros. The serial numbers were about 75 or so apart in case anyone was wondering…
32Magfan

edm1

Single-Sixer
Probably the same one in Etown where I picked up my unfired Security Six bicentennial last month…there are 3 shops right near each other one on the right and 2 on the left. I was at the one on the right.