SR556 ~ What's the going rate in your area?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ewalker

Bearcat
Lubbock Tx at Gander Mt today was $1799 and they were so busy I could not get anyone to unlock the case so I could say I laid hands on one.

just got got our notice of the assigned SN guns 103 & 175, 1256 + shipping or close to that was our cost which is dealer cost the big dealers probably buy it a little less but I thought the assighned SN guns paid distributor cost but I could be wrong

fossils and guns

Single-Sixer
$1695 in my area, far more than I'm willing to pay for it. I payed $1350 for my Colt 6920 and $1550 for my Socom 16; I'd consider the SR556 if I can someday find one for $1400 or less but I don't think that's going to happen.

clayflingythingy

Single-Sixer
clayflingythingy":1c32aawr said:
$1459.95 at the small LGS here. The gun has been sitting on the shelf for several weeks now. (The tag is torn. That's how I know it's the same gun.)

It's still there.

He aslo has a Mini 14 Tactical that has been on the shelf almost as long as well as a couple of Bushmasters.

cluelesspa

Bearcat
TMJ Trading is a good price if their shipping is reasonable. ($1340)

On Point Firearms had them in-stock for $1409.

I paid $50 more because at the time it was not stocked everywhere yet at I think like $1450 plus ship and FFL fees.

nmscuba

Bearcat
You know I hear lots of people complain about anything new that comes out, they didn't need this or should of included that. Cheaper this more expensive that.

First this is Ruger's first AR firearm, and just like Harley Davidson now putting things on that people are buying after market they decided to put on their rifle the options MOST people are looking for and did so at a good price. I paid $1500 plus tax in Northern Mich.

If this is not what someone likes there are so many other options out there by other maker so go get one of the others?

If you really like Ruger then buy this rifle and take off the parts you don't want and sell them cause there are a lot of people that will buy that troy quadrail and troy sights and you can get what you want and have money left over.

When will people ever stop complaining and start seeing things with the cup half full instead of half empty?

If this was your company what would you start your first new rife as? What people want, or very simplistic which no one will buy? Got to start somewhere and see what the market says especially in this economy