SR 22.....How many $'s

Help Support Ruger Forum:

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
DINT COST A RED CENT as it was a gift from Mathias The Great in recognition of my superb shooting, deboner ways, and swave good looks from my new Hickok hairdo....and all the K-frame parts I got hornswaggled out of...

9x19

Hunter
Which one?

The (original) rifle was just under $400...
1022SRcpbp.jpg

The (follow-up) pistol was just under $300...
RSR22P.jpg

wd4ins

Bearcat
I gave $315 for mine. It was a trade in that was unfired (except for test round at factory). The man that traded it in said his wife bought it for him but didn't realize that he wanted a revolver instead. Mine came with the Crimson Trace light too.

08fz6

Bearcat
Small town gun shop. Great customer service. Bought week of Thanksgiving. Came with laser. $450 otd.

Cubby

Single-Sixer
My LGS has one for $425 plus tax and background check. It's a little high, I think?

tjironhorse

Single-Sixer
Great prices guys. I paid $379+ tax in my local shop three weeks ago. I was happy to find one, but I do think it was a little more than most are paying.
Love the gun. 700 rounds thru it, no issues at all.
TJ

Effin_Gago

Bearcat
$350. Illinois. I thought it was a good price until I saw what other people bought theirs for lol. :D

rich e

Single-Sixer
I bought mine on black friday last November from Gander Mtn. $329.00 +tax. And that was a sale price, don't recall what they were originally selling for.

Latest posts