SPF to Arfmel:Apex trigger kit, Hogue grip for S&W J frames.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

andyo5

Single-Sixer
I have an Apex Tactical service/duty trigger kit that includes replacements for the mainspring, rebound spring, firing pin, and firing pin spring. The firing pin has a 0.015" longer tip to guarantee ignition with lightened springs. This kit will lighten your DA trigger pull from 13 pounds to 8 pounds which is significant.
NOTE: this kit is for models with the firing pin mounted in the frame, not older models with it on the hammer.

The Hogue grip for J frame RB models will allow you to fire .357 magnum ammunition without pain or damage to your hand. It is still small enough to allow front pocket carry without impeding your draw.

I no longer own a J frame, hence the sale of these items. I'd like to sell them both together and will offer a nice price for the pair. $35 shipped to your door in the mainland USA. Payment by postal money order, please. I have included a photo comparing the Hogue grip to the factory bantam grip. Photobucket is currently blackmailing me to upgrade my account by limiting the quality of photos I can post thru them. Other views are available on the Hogue website and at MidwayUSA. I wish this forum would allow direct uploads from my hard drive.
Thanks for viewing.

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg