SPF...Remington 1911 Mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

geo57

Single-Sixer
For sale are the following items that I received as part of a package from a seller that I bought a new 1911 from that I do not need :

1. SOLD....... A set of new VZ 1911 G10 Black Recon grips. They have never been installed. The original package was opened by him and the top torn. I inspected both panels which look great, placed them back in the package and taped it shut. These do not come with screws from the factory to my knowledge. A quick investigation reveals that these sell for like $60 or a bit more . I will sell them for $36 shipped CONUS by money order. ( 37.38 by PayPal ).

SPF... ONE new factory Remington 8 round SS 1911 magazine. It does not come in the original package. The fellow told me it had never been in a pistol and based on it's looks I believe it. It has some very slight finish imperfections but I'm picky ( The orange spot is camera glare from the carpet ). The entire body looks very good and the top of the follower has no evidence of ever seeing a round. It looks like these sell for like $26. I will sell it for $15 shipped CONUS by money order ( 15.76 by PayPal ).

Please email me for pics. [email protected]

FWIW, I received 2 of these mags. I may sell the other one down the road if my Mil-Spec runs fine with the factory mags.

I have online sales feedback at your request. I communicate well, pack things with care, ship promptly and provide a tracking #.

geo57

Single-Sixer
byrnefish said:
I can use the 1911 mag. PM me with payment instructions and I'll get it done today. Thanks!
Byrne

I will consider it sold and will pm you info. Thanks.