SPF: Marlin Camp 9 Carbine - original owner - $1000 shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
I purchased this Marlin Camp 9 new on Feb 29, 1992 (receipt available) and shot it only a few times during range sessions. Never field carried, thus shows no typical blemishes of use and age being 29 yrs old. Doubtful you could find a more pristine used example.

Upon inspection in May 2009, I replaced the OEM recoil spring with a Wolff as well as a Blackjack buffer to avoid any damage to the walnut stock. The original parts are shown and included, which clearly shows the embrittled buffer broken. Not many total rounds by then but caught in time! These carbine rifles were very well built and reliable, except for those OEM buffers plus too light a recoil spring from the factory.

Also included and shown is a Montana adjustable leather sling with QD swivels. This gun came with just (1) 4-round magazine (yes, really), so I later purchased (3) S&W 9mm 10-round mags as commonly used on these carbines. About 2 yrs ago, I scored an OEM Marlin (New Old Stock) 20-round magazine which has not been used. All (5) mags shown will be included.

Since I don't have the original Marlin box, this carbine will be shipped for protection in combo of; Allen gun sock, Flambeau plastic rifle/shotgun case plus Flambeau outer carton sleeve. Toss that and reuse the sock and case for storage and/or transport.

Price: now $1150 all-inclusive - shipped USPS to your FFL
PM any questions or request hi-res images by email

b5rXVhB.jpg

iw0GhBS.jpg

htz8XKo.jpg

5cHZcvw.jpg

lZgPNNd.jpg

16BRIOu.jpg

g03uWbE.jpg

6iUM2tJ.jpg

mb04YiV.jpg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
^^^ Could well be, however this carbine was factory equipped with the 4 shot ("4S CLIP") mag as shown in above images thus that original has not been modified. Instead, easier to use S&W 10-round mags plus the now super rare Marlin OEM 20-round mag purchased NOS subsequently unused. IMO, quite the desirable package for original owner unblemished and undamaged Camp 9 carbine with stated upgrades plus original docs and total of 5 magazines. Even reduced to $1250, some might think too spendy. IMO, combo of all is well priced which includes prepaid insured shipment to your FFL. Likely last bump on this one. Even with very limited usage since new, this rifle appeals now as when brand new. Your choice to act on it now, or not...

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Bumping with price reduction as posted elsewhere.
Now $1100 shipped USPS to your FFL

(edit: likely final price adjustment in above $50 reduction)

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Update Mar14: Now SPF with deposit received.

Final bump before ad being retired after multiple weeks listed here
Now $1000 shipped to your FFL with all items shown

Status
Not open for further replies.