SPF "Inc" marked Mk-1 muzzle brake w/box

Help Support Ruger Forum:

fredrx

Single-Sixer
Factory Mk-1 muzzle brake with "Inc" roll mark. Complete with rare factory box and mounting pin. sold pending funds Ships via insured Priority USPS.

IMG_1858.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Remove the standard sight pin and slide the brake on and attach with the new longer sight pin that also fits the groove in the brake.....RR.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Rod, I think I bought a lot of Ruger stuff with no boxes, or even paperwork, in the past 40 years... Figured I'd always be able to find the missing parts, and that the price would level out in the future, so to say. Now, I think we are wiser and older.......That said, I suspect we still find ourselves out of control, similar to my being with the Potato Farmer at that auction in my home country on April 28th...........Must have bid too much and spent too much, as the Auctioneer thanked us both for making his day, whatever that meant......... :roll: :shock: 8)

oldyeller

Single-Sixer
Hey fredrx how did you get such a good close-up pic...Need to know for later when I sell this to one of these pikers for 500 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love to all.... love you guy's

By the way any of you guy's have a shooter for sale that will fit this sucker???
Shoot wife saw this post and asked why I would buy an expensive pair of shoes when I did'nt have an outfit to use them with????

Latest posts