SPF Glock 17L 9mm

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jgraham1

Buckeye
SPF

Another handgun I intend to sell to thin out my collection. This is a Glock 17L, 9mm, the long slide model that Glock still produces. They still use the Gen 3 frame for all their 17L handguns and the slide is milled out (ported), but they do not port the barrels anymore, due to cracking. In excellent shape (looks brand new), only fired one mag through it. Comes with the original box and paperwork, cleaning rod and brush, magazine loader and gun lock. In addition, a new Vortex Venom 3mm red dot sight with adjustment tool (Vortex is mounted but not sighted in) and one once used and nine new 17 round magazines. All in excellent shape and gun, red dot sight and extra mags would cost you a minimum of $1100+.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $850 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $800. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

jgraham1

Buckeye
For those asking, the Vortex is mounted into the rear sight dovetail and there are no modifications to the slide. Forgot to add that an Apex trigger group was installed.

Jerry

Latest posts