SPF - FNRA M77 Hawkeye 6.5 Creedmoor

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

Ruger M77 Hawkeye made for the Friends of NRA (FNRA) banquets a number of years ago. They only went to specific classes of FNRA organizations (High Caliber).

This one is in 6.5 Creedmoor and has never been shot. My brother in law won it and he told me he is never going to shoot it as he really has no need for that caliber so he wants me to sell it for him.

$1600 shipped/insured to your FFL (shipping will be in 2 boxes, one box with the rifle the other box (the ammo) will go UPS directly to you.) Any questions, just let me know.

If not sold by Jan 17, 2022 I will be taking it to the gun show in Huntsville, AL

Additional description:
Ruger M77 Hawkeye, S/N 712-399XX
Solid Red recoil pad
24" Polished barrel
Ruger emblem on grip cap
Engraved floor plate w/NRA emblem in gold (the white piece in the photo was a piece of tape and the discoloration is just from the oil, it is actually a nice dark blue)
Bolt handle engraved with "NRA" and some scroll work
Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 scope (installed by BIL)
Gun Guard Hard case
NEVER FIRED
No box that I know of

Also includes:
20 rnds Federal 140 gr SP
40 rnds Remington 140 gr PSPCL
20 rnds Hornady Match 140 gr ELD
20 rnds Hornady Precision Hunter 143 gr ELD-X
20 rnds American Eagle 140 gr Open Tip Match
20 rnds Defender (mfg in NC) 142 gr SMK Match (FMJ)

t9bVArKh.jpg

Nn4wNMph.jpg

fpZpK4Ah.jpg

RvYZ81ih.jpg

Cm2j9tMh.jpg

XM7j7nKh.jpg

8hRtN1Ph.jpg

Bump for people to take another look before I take it south to the show in Huntsville to see if there is any interest there. I will consider reasonable offers but with what's included I think it's a pretty good deal as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.