SPF: .32 H&R Bisley Single Six, Model RB32W Fixed/Rollmarked

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
There were four primary models of the .32 Mag Single Six with all combos of fixed or adjustable (A) sights and fluted or rollmarked (W) cylinders. The more common ones were the RB32 (fixed/fluted) and RB32AW (adjustable/rollmarked). The other two combos were the rarest RB32A (adjustable/fluted) and the next rarest RB32W (fixed/rollmarked). RENE estimates that about 100 RB32A guns were made and around 200 of the RB32W (like this one). All of these models were blue with 6.5" barrels. This one is in about 98% condition with a turn line and a couple other spots of thin blue, most notably on the left side of the frame - see close ups. Nice "round" serial number! Revolver is new enough to be in Ruger's online database, so it can be confirmed as a model 06531 which is the RB32W per the RENE reference. No box or manual.

SPF $675 shipped FFL to FFL

BfIJnN2.jpg

4kpGsg3.jpg

qNBRaZe.jpg

dXhYijl.jpg

Kbri2So.jpg

JfkWVJ9.jpg

Y0NKBZj.jpg

LfqnwWq.jpg

I think it was around 650/675. Very fair price for a rare .32 Biz.
I would have bought it if I didn't already have one.
THOUGHT about having 2 :) WMG's offerings are always worth checking out.
Great guns.

338reddog

Single-Sixer
Black Dog said:
Click on SPF for the price.
That did not work for me
I have one of these that will be going up here as soon as I can figure the picture thing. That may be a while lol

mar

Bearcat
Wow. I have one of the RB32A (adjustable/fluted) revolvers. I didn't realize that there were only about 100 of those made.