< SPF > 22/45 collection of 11 pistols - every model

Help Support Ruger Forum:

98_1LE

Single-Sixer
$4000 shipped to your FFL OBO. No dibs on individual guns.

DFW Texas

For the next week these will be listed as a complete set. That is the only way the KP678GC is being sold. Otherwise the 10 will be sold on gunbroker and locally, starting next weekend.

I'll get new photos tonight. The only one that has changed in this photo is the KP4B has been replaced with a nicer one with box.
2w4e81y.jpg

KP678GC that was someones pickup truck gun. Inside is perfect, shot very little, and shoots perfect. Rarest 22/45 there is.
10dtmrm.jpg

First year KP514, S/N 220-040xx (220-00001 was first one). Original cardboard box and shipper, S/N matching. Most of these had the plastic case.
fu0x1j.jpg

NIB Consecutive 3-digit S/N KP512C pair with shippers
jfj0jq.jpg

NIB P4 and almost new late S/N P512 that is factory D&T
23wshvr.jpg

The P8GC, aka Great Eight is like new. The P678GC has some blue wear. KP4 is very nice.

The four NIB guns will come with two NIB mags each (original). The remaining guns will come with one nice used mag each.

Only trade interest would be a nice S&W 41 plus cash.

98_1LE

Single-Sixer
fyon48.jpg

2vcz6m9.jpg

I haven't pulled them all out in a while. The P512 doesn't appear fired. The marks on the P678GC are visible, basically lines from the scope rail having been installed. The Great Eight is like new.

EDIT: This is one of each model (left one of the KP512's out)
29lhjsw.jpg

mohavesam

Hawkeye
As always, I really really want two of the big package.
Personally I endorse the KP514 as one of the best hiking/biking/woods guns that Ruger ever produced.

BTT.

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
I seen you post something a year or two ago with this picture, always wanted to PM you with a WTB but never did. Now this is a game changer, I can not even think of buying all 11 BUT if the time comes where they go up 1 at a time I am VERY interested in the "TWO TONE" blue barrel stainles recever.

Good luck with the sale!

Mike