SOLD - WTS Ruger No.1 Rifles

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MurrayNevada

Bearcat
The guys up at the rife thread suggested that I try to sell my Ruger#1 rifles here. They are all LNIB. I bought them factory new and have never fired them.

They are:
450/400 Nitro Express 3"
300 H&H
270 Win
7mm Mauser (7x57mm) International

I have no real idea of their value and wonder if anyone here would make an offer on them. Prefer to sell all 4 at once but will sell separately also.

Thank you

Chief 101

Hunter
Murray, pics will go a long way in selling these. If you go to the "Rifle" forum here and ask the value questions, with details and pics, they will put you spot on with your asking prices.

flh79

Blackhawk
What the heck happened there? How are we supposed to be able to buy anything if he wasn't posting price? Seems like this was a private deal only.

MurrayNevada

Bearcat
flh79 said:
What the heck happened there? How are we supposed to be able to buy anything if he wasn't posting price? Seems like this was a private deal only.
I'm new at this and didn't post a price. The buyer contacted me and made me an offer for all of them and I accepted. Sorry if I did something incorrectly.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
That happens on here occasionally and it can be frustrating. Someone posts without a price or like this , a make an offer which if everyone would read the rules...is against the forum rules , people swoop in via pm's or emails and snatch em up. Most times im guessing the seller doesnt get as much as they could have gotten if they did a little homework and set a price...

MurrayNevada

Bearcat
I will not let it happen again. I posted a WTS for a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan and think I did it the correct way this time.

flh79

Blackhawk
Has anybody noticed that the guy that bought them isn't saying anything? I hope he's not sitting back saying to himself, Boy did I ever get one over on that guy, plus everyone else.

gtxmonte

Buckeye
flh79 said:
Has anybody noticed that the guy that bought them isn't saying anything? I hope he's not sitting back saying to himself, Boy did I ever get one over on that guy, plus everyone else.
If he is happy and seller is happy..........what does it matter.

Standard practices aside, if you were THAT interested, you should have sent a PM