MurrayNevada

Bearcat
PRICE REDUCED to $900.00

Want to sell my Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .454 Casull. It has over $400.00
in custom work from Mag-Na-Port:
2.5" Barrel
Mag-Na-Port (WO# 20360):
Ported
Action Job (Check headspace, cylinder gap, smooth internal parts, remove creep, lighten trigger pull, timing job, re-cut forcing cone and number chambers.
X/S Big Dot Front & V-Notch Rear
Bore Sight
Etch Mag-Na-Port Logo

This was purchased Factory New and has never been fired. I bought it for a back-up revolver for a "Bucket List" Alaska hunt that health and finances no longer allow. Includes a never used Simply Rugged Holster. I will e-mail pictures to interested persons. ASKING: 900.00
SOLD

MurrayNevada

Bearcat
Galaxiedan said:
Per classified rules please list location and price. Thanks
Thanks for the info. I've updated the listing with Location and price. Sorry for my error. I'm new at this.

MurrayNevada

Bearcat
MurrayNevada said:
2.5" Barrel
Mag-Na-Port (WO# 20360):
Ported
Action Job (Check headspace, cylinder gap, smooth internal parts, remove creep, lighten trigger pull, timing job, re-cut forcing cone and number chambers.
Bore Sight
Etch Mag-Na-Port Logo

This was purchased Factory New and has never been fired. I bought it for a back-up revolver for a "Bucket List" Alaska hunt that health and finances no longer allow. Don't know what it is worth but I'd like to sell it. Includes a never used Simply Rugged Holster. I will e-mail pictures to interested persons. ASKING: 975.00
PRICE REDUCED TO $925.00

MurrayNevada

Bearcat
MurrayNevada said:
MurrayNevada said:
2.5" Barrel
Mag-Na-Port (WO# 20360):
Ported
Bore Sight
Etch Mag-Na-Port Logo

This was purchased Factory New and has never been fired. I bought it for a back-up revolver for a "Bucket List" Alaska hunt that health and finances no longer allow. D. Includes a never used Simply Rugged Holster. I will e-mail pictures to interested persons. ASKING: 975.00
PRICE REDUCED TO $925.00
PRICE REDUCED to $900.00

Latest posts