SOLD SOLD - Les Baer Custom Carry .45 ACP 5" Blue 1911

Help Support Ruger Forum:

red ryder

Single-Sixer
SOLD a Les Baer Custom Carry 1911 .45 ACP caliber, 5 inch, blue with non-ambi safety. 500 to 550 rounds, which Les Baer highly recommends prior to cleaning. I bought the pistol April 24 from 1911 Heaven and received it the following week. Slowly I put the the recommended rounds through the pistol (I actually lost count and may have put 50 extra rounds through it). At that point Les suggests it is time to take it down and clean the insides. I did put the suggested number of rounds through it, but I really don't enjoy cleaning a 1911. I decided to stick with my easy to shoot and clean my Rugers and SIG Sauers. At 83 years of age, a 1911 is more gun than I want to shoot and clean. So now the 1911 Custom Carry (my 3rd Baer and 10th 1911 over 20 years) is up for sale. I paid $2472 for it two (2) months ago and I would like to recoup $2150 $2050. To summarize, I want to sell this pistol and ship it to your FFL (in the 48 contiguous states) from my FFL in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I will accept payment with a USPS money order and promptly bring the 1911 to my FFL to ship to your FFL. Thank you for looking and I will address any questions you may have.
IMG_0447.JPG
IMG_0448.JPG
IMG_0455.JPG

Last edited:

red ryder

Single-Sixer
Attn: Eastern Wyoming, NE Colorado and Western Nebraska residents:
I would like to sell this gun. I believe it's fairly priced and several members have responded positively. Here's what I am willing to do, I will meet you at an FFL within 100 miles of Cheyenne, WY to make the exchange.

Last edited:

red ryder

Single-Sixer
Another picture: the original box with everything included (except the plastic bag used to contain the lubricant Les Baer generously applies to the pistol). The difference between this L.B. 1911 and a new one is that I shot about 525 rounds, which L.B. recommends, that means you save on the "breaking in" process. I got lots of "likes", looking for an "I'll take it".24744[/ATTACH]
IMG_0497.JPG

Last edited: