SOLD Glock 43 Single Stack 9mm Standard & Extended Mag $449

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
I got a new Glock 43 for a friend, but turns out he wanted the 42 :roll: This is the new 9mm compact single stack from Glock, and it comes with one standard mag and one extended on the front side as seen in the pics below. This is factory new just in from distributor. Price here on the forum is $449 Shipped :!: Please shoot me a PM if you want it whether you post on the board for it or not.

I am an FFL dealer. Prices listed are cash discount for payment via cashier's check or money order. Visa, Mastercard & Discover are accepted for customer convenience with an additional 3% charge to cover processing fees from the card company.

OKLAHOMA RESIDENTS MUST PAY 5.75% SALES TAX IN ADDITION TO LISTED PRICE :cry:

I have many other fine, collectible, and just plain practical and packable Ruger revolvers for sale. I am a Freedom Arms dealer as well, and am glad to give you a quote. I believe you'll find my Freedom Arms pricing real tough to beat.

tinman

Buckeye
I can't say why someone would choose a .380 when they could have 9mm in the same package. :roll: But I will tell y'all that these are great little guns. And that the price shown beats any that I have seen to date for civilian purchase. :wink:

gunsbam69

Hunter
My friend has arthritis in a bad way, and they had to take him off the Embryl he was taking for it because it almost bled him out permanently. He can barely get the slide back now, and has got to take the lowest recoil out there that'll still work at all so he can hang onto it, and the 42 is the best compromise we thinks. Ideal?, not hardly, but better than nuthin. Gettin old ain't for sissies they say. It's been real tempting to keep this one myself to play with but I need to sell some toys instead of putting more in my box.

gunsbam69

Hunter
Gonna go ahead and put this one on GB also, but will still sell on here if it doesn't have any bids on GB by then :D

Latest posts