Silver War Nickels

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have several 35% silver 1942-45 war nickels. A favorite of preppers/traders since they are the smallest denomination of silver to trade in coin/rounds/bars (so they tell me at the coin stores.) Anyway, I have them rolled in packs of 50. They are currently listed on coinflation (for silver content) at $1.02 worth of silver per nickel. The two stores here sell them in bulk for a flat $1 per coin, no matter the silver price fluctuation. I possibly may have found a .44 Mag Ruger rifle that will be for sale in the future. I will sell up to (or will sell all 700) seven hundred of my nickels at .90 (90 cents) each and I will pay shipping. That is cheaper by far than the ones I found on eBay or by the two coin dealers here in west Ky. 50 nickels per roll = $45 shipped. Price is firm no matter how many rolls you want. Thanks for looking. Mike

There are 50 nickels in these rolls, not the standard 40. And these are called junk silver coins at the coin store where I took them to get selling advice. They are not collector-grade coins.