Serial Number 70 Collection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I am reducing my Ruger collection a bit and decided to offer a collection of 13 handguns with the serial number 70 for sale. These guns were owned by a former Ruger employee (3/68 to 4/82) and are all lettered to the employee. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will provide the details.

Last edited:
I am reducing my Ruger collection a bit and decided to offer a collection of 13 handguns with the serial number 70 for sale. These guns were owned by a former Ruger employee (3/68 to 4/82) and are all lettered to the employee. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will provide the details.
IndianCent, I am interested in any 6-6.5 inch OM 357 Flattops that you have please PM me at your convenience.
Thanks in advance,
Oliver507

Terry T

Buckeye
Will be at the Napa show this weekend. Looking for SP101, GP100, Police Service Six, and "P" series semi autos.
Opps - "up to 4/82" Guess it's only Police Service Sixs.
Terry T.

Last edited:

3screwillie

Bearcat
Please
let me know what you have
[email protected]
looking for 3 screws and hawkeyes