Security, Service & Speed Six Collectors

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boge

Single-Sixer
I met a young fella recently at a local range and checked out his nickel Python, showing him how to lube it as well as checking the timing. He asked me if I knew anything about older Ruger DA revolvers and I said yes, a little. He proceeded to tell me he recently inherited over twenty (20) NIB mint Security Six, Service Six & Speed Six stainless revolvers and many are CONSECUTIVELY numbered. He showed me one and it was as he stated. He asked for my number and I told him I would investigate as he is interested in selling them. I thought of the Forum as to link him up possibly with serious & fair buyers. Again, these are all unfired NIB with all papers. IMO, it's going to be hard to put a price on something like this.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Hook him up with weaselmeatgravy he has much practical experience with nib collector items. Then list em all in the classifieds so we can buy em!

ginzo

Single-Sixer
I think I'll lurk, I'm getting security six crazy!!!! Never had much luck in pawn shops, might not having been looking for the right "inventory"?