WTB Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull 9.5" barrel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Like the title says, I'm looking for a Super Redhawk 454 casull with a 9.5" barrel. I can find other barrel lengths all day long, but not the 9.5". And, preferably, I'd rather it not be in the 'target grey' finish. Let me know what you have.

Well, I located one, but there's several things about it that give me pause. First, it's in the target grey finish. That's not the end of the world. I could learn to live with that. Second, the guy only has two reviews to his name. And, lastly, he only accepts money orders or certified checks...now I wouldn't have issue with those payment methods if he had more feedback. So, the search continues.......

I guess you're right. Even though it's not the regular stainless I want, I might throw a bid on it. If it sells for more than I put on it, no harm, no foul. But, if I do win it, I bet six of the regular stainless will come available as it's shipping to me.
I wonder why Ruger stopped making the .454 and .480 in 9.5" barrel.

I thought I read it's an actual coating and it would have to be media blasted off for best results. I could be wrong. If I do end up getting this particular one, I may see it and be happy with the way it looks. I just wanted it to match my other big bore revolvers and since it's supposedly a coating, if it were to get scratched some how, the scratch would stand out against the stainless underneath.