Ruger PC Carbine: Got wood?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Not bad, I like it. I would fit a 10/22 buttplate to it though. I think that would really set it off ;)

ADB2B5D4-0916-4790-B4F9-E674DE1A0B4B.jpeg

joc1212

Bearcat
WOW!!!!
Beautiful looking stocks. Makes the carbine look so rich and not at all "scary" to the anti-gun folks. How much are they??

instructor

Single-Sixer
Checked out the web site and they mentioned the "cheap plastic stock" from the factory which it is not that at all. In fact, it is a very strong synthetic stock which is appropriately suited for such a carbine being used in all manner of environments. If one likes wood for the stock, so be it, but it is well proportioned and ability to shorten or lengthen the length of pull for the carbine. Your teenager or wife can find a fit for themselves and also left or right-handed shooters for the operating items can be switched to either side preferred.
Ruger did a fine job on the PC 9 carbine in my opinion.

zaitcev

Bearcat
Keep in mind that Wednesday limits you to Glock magazines. If I were ordering a wood stock for Ruger, I'd get one of Oily Oaks instead (olyoak.com). That one accepts standard magwell adapters.

nekvermont

Buckeye
I'd rather keep my plastic stock. Those wood ones just look ugly, and clunky to me and not to mention a lot of money for no gain in function.

Last edited: