Ruger P345

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
Check out Gunbroker, last time I looked their prices on used P345's were really good (read low starting bids).

welder said:
Had mine at the range last week and used it to try some new reload recipes. Perfect function with those and half a bulk pack of WWB and Federal. My son is longing for one after shooting mine so I'm on the look out for another one if the price is right.

badweatherbiker

Bearcat
I have a KP345 non railed, love it its not my EDC either just mainly a backup to my XDS45 but def my fav handgun

FergusonTO35

Hunter
The P345 should have been the basis for a complete revamp of the P series, they were super popular when introduced. Ruger should have made a no mag safety version of it.

welder

Buckeye
Completely agree. The P345 was a sleeker, more user friendly design that could have been the starting point for refreshing the P series I believe. Magazine compatibility to boot. A solid history of robustness, durability and reliability that just needed some updating. Sorry to see them discontinued.

cyborgt800

Single-Sixer
I've got quite a few of the P series, I like them all, but the 345 is my least favorite. The P90 is by far my favorite gun overall.