Ruger Factory New $1,000,000!!!!! UPDATED I LIKE WHITE.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sebtool

Blackhawk
I saw a 3" LCRx (?) adjustable sighted .22LR at the LGS a few days ago. I told him that when they come in .22 Mag to put me down for 2! that's not on the list, is it????

48flyer

Single-Sixer
I happen to have 4 Million laying around. I can't think of a better way to spend it.
Count me in, but I'd prefer a new Rousch Mustang over the Corvette :D

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Mohavesam - I posted whats for sale - the Hank Williams gun in the original post! Might be some others coming soon. Did you miss the post on the Blackhawk 45LC? Smokin' deal, ends soon.

Mike
For a $1,000.000.00 will you throw in a Arizona Arms T-Shirt?

How bout Bisley 22 Single Six Convertible? Or even a single cylinder Bisley Single Six!

And I still want a 357 Magnum Bisley Blackhawk with 7 1/2" Barrel-just like the original!

Come on Ruger.....you can do it....

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Paul - were you peeking in Santas bag again? A lump of coal could be headed your way this year........

Yes, I'll throw in a Limited Production Arizona Arms t-shirt (limited until I make some more)

And no, I'm not confirming anything he said.

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
I'm wanting one of the SP-101 Match Champs pretty bad but I'm gonna hold off until we see what else is coming.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Between the white grips and the black grips, I bought over 220 total. The white grips was a run of 450 and the black grip was 650. Currently selling for stupid money when they pop up.

48flyer

Single-Sixer
ACRYLICTNK said:
48Flyer - you got it - still want the steak dinner?

Mike,
I have NEVER passed up a steak dinner!
The t-shirts come in 4X don't they? :lol:
Todd
P.S. I sent you an email from my Polaris account a week or so ago. Did you get it?

wizofwas

Buckeye
just another on the wish list. A 30 carbine that takes the same mags. as a M-1 Carbine, wood stock a plus. This would go nicely with the 30 carbine Blackhawk.