For Sale Ruger Collectors' Association "Spanish" & "American" Series Super Single Six Revolvers for Auction on GunBroker

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce the auction of a very rare and desirable Ruger Collectors' Association "Spanish" Series Super Single Six revolver engraved by Robert Kain on Gunbroker. The auction starting at $0.01 can be viewed by entering the item number, 1042755001, into the GB's search box.

I am also excited to announce the sale of the very desirable Ruger Collectors' Association "American" Series Super Single Six revolver engraved by Master Engraver Charles Jarred on Gunbroker. The auction starting at $0.01 can be viewed by entering the item number, 1042755656, into the GB's search box.

Both revolvers and their RCA display cases are in new, unfired, mint condition.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Spanish Series.JPG
    Spanish Series.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 50
  • RCA American Series.JPG
    RCA American Series.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Great 1st Post!! ;) (y)

IIRCC there was a member of the forum who visited Mrs. Kain after Robert passed and he had a list of all the RCA revolvers that he engraved for the RCA.
I tried to get that list but was not able to obtain it, he might have posted the info and I missed it ??

Golferboy has the prototype Spanish that Kain engraved, IMHO the Holy Grail of the RCA Spanish guns.
Good luck with your sale.
Terry

Johnnu2

Hunter
They're gone......... I know no one likes to tell prices; so............. how do I find recently sold on GB pls. ?
Would love to know what they eventually went for and who snagged them.
J

Latest posts