ROCS ANNUAL TULSA DISPLAY SHOW NOV. 11 - 12

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flattop44

Buckeye
We hope that you all can attend Joe Wanenmacher's great Tulsa Arms Show Nov. 11-12. Our annual ROCS Display show will be there on the lower level wall with some fine Ruger displays. Please come by and enjoy the displays and visit with us.

The NRA Annual Gun Collectors Display Show will also be held there with displays of some other fine firearms.

Our Awards Banquet and Auction will be held at the Embassy Suites Saturday night the 11th. We invite you to attend and have fun at the auction and enjoy a good dinner. Buy your dinner tickets now!! $50 per ticket. Go to www.rugersociety.com and click the SHOWS button on the Homepage, then click on the Tulsa show, scroll down to PayPal on left and buy your tickets. Address of the Embassy is also shown there.

You can also mail checks to:

ROCS
P. O. Box 1026
Killen, AL. 35645-1026

Come and join the fun!!

FT44/aka Bill

Valmet

Single-Sixer
Attended the Tulsa show in 2006 and 2015 and was very impressed with the Ruger displays. There was one wonderful gentleman with some cool Rugers and a Stoner 63A machine gun of all things (my grail gun) who was great to talk with. IIRC he was from the Mid-West somewhere. I'd like to get back out there next year as it isn't in the cards for Nov this year.

flattop44

Buckeye
Valmet, sure wish you could join us this year but look forward to having you there next year. I hope others here can make it to the show but sure does not seem to be a lot of excitement?? Well I am sure the ones that do attend will have a great time. Please come by and visit the displays and introduce yourself. We invite you come to the Awards banquet and auction for a fun evening too!!
Ft44

flattop44

Buckeye
Time is running out, Tulsa is next weekend. Go to www.rugersociety.com and click on the SHOWS button on Homepage, click the Tulsa show and buy your Dinner and Raffle tickets. We have to give the Embassy Suites our dinner headcount in order to plan the event space and we need that asap. Sure hope that you can join us!!

Good RAFFLES, buy some tickets, you do not have to be present to win.

Bill

flattop44

Buckeye
Tulsa display pics and write-ups posted on the http://www.rugersociety.com website under EXHIBITS. Enjoy!
Bill