Rob from Indiana

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi folks, thanks for having me. Been a Ruger fan for many years. My first Ruger was a P90 in the early 90's. I have had many since then. Now I concentrate mostly on rim fires with the grandkids. Looking forward to sharing and learning.

Welcome from the Great State of Wide-open (WY)! Guess I'm on the same road as you, but going the other direction - my first Ruger was a rimfire, and I'm still hoping to find a P90 I can afford!
:)

Welcome aboard!
84E94A02-5BA0-4ECD-B737-2939B8CE871F.gif

Star43

Blackhawk
Welcome from Sunny California !!! My first Ruger was the good old Single Six. Then the P85 then, like others posted here, "many more". To me and I guess most others here, Ruger just gets in your blood I guess. And of all the 9's and 357's , it all started with that Single Six. Love them all ! 😊

Rob328

Bearcat
Welcome from Sunny California !!! My first Ruger was the good old Single Six. Then the P85 then, like others posted here, "many more". To me and I guess most others here, Ruger just gets in your blood I guess. And of all the 9's and 357's , it all started with that Single Six. Love them all ! 😊
I agree. I'm always thinking what my next purchase will be. Great company, good products, and excellent customer service.

Star43

Blackhawk
I agree. I'm always thinking what my next purchase will be. Great company, good products, and excellent customer service.
Well, you can never go wrong with a Single Six. As far as looking for a "next purchase". It's always good if you can find an old 3 screw model. As the years go by, they are harder to find. Obviously, the guys who have them seldom want to part with them. Just always keep an eye out for one. Just saying.......