REMOVED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
This is one of the 5 1/2" high polish stainless 22LR/22MAG Convertible Baby Vaquero Single Sixes from back in 1997, or should I say, to START 1997. I'll get back to that shortly. This gun came to me with the original Mag cylinder only with a .007" gap well fit. I had a real nice satin cylinder in 22LR I tried. Fit is Perfect. Almost no end play, and the gap is identical at .007", timing looks good, operation is smooth as can be. I was going to do a custom 4.25" backup calling .22 on it but have redirected to a drift rear sight gun for the project. When I looked it up on Ruger's serial history, I discovered it is THE FIRST fixed sight single six to ship in 1997 :!: I put the serial history above the pics so this can be seen. Really cool little .22 here. I satin finished the bottom of the grip frame to match the .22 cylinder. Never have shot it, but gun is solid and tight, factory fit of parts is really good on this one. Few light handling marks but very light surface stuff that can be rubbed out easy. I didn't bother cus I was gonna completely redo the whole thing with barrel cut new grip frame Bisley hammer etc. Comes in a factory new box, protective bag and auxiliary cylinder bubble bag from Ruger.

I'll take $495 Shipped for this one.

Please post here AND shoot me an EMAIL to the company email below if you want this one. PM is fine too, but I only see them when I think to get on the main computer and look, as this old email on here no longer comes to my phone.

I am an FFL dealer. Payment is by certified funds only.

KANSAS RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8.5% SALES TAX IN ADDITION TO LISTED PRICE :cry:

I have other fine, collectible, and just plain practical and packable Ruger, & sometimes Freedom Arms revolvers for sale, as well as other popular handguns from time to time.

Thanks,
Brian McGrew
McGrew Gun Works
101 Durham
Longford, KS 67458
918-440-2049
[email protected]

268-15698
Model # 00652
Product Line SINGLE SIX
Caliber 22 LR/22 WMRF
In Production No
Shipped In 1997

Now look at the serial below it...

268-15697
Model # 00652
Product Line SINGLE SIX
Caliber 22 LR/22 WMRF
In Production No
Shipped In 1996

deV3d43.jpg

e9dwb6z.jpg

5QcHQrN.jpg

gunsbam69

Hunter
pastorp,

Replied to your text a few minutes after I received it this afternoon at 2PM CST time, but never did hear anything back. Price is $495 Shipped if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Brian