Reloading dies added one

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chief 101

Hunter
I have some old but good reloading dies that need to go to somebody that will use them. These are all used but good condition with no rust or issues.
1. 243 Winchester Hornady dies with neck sizer, 3 die set no shell holder...the fl sizer die is RCBS...neck sizer is Hornady as is seater die.
2. 30/06 Herter's 2 die set...I sized a couple of shells thru the sizer with no evidence of an issue. No shell holder.
3. 22/250 Remington Herter 2 die set looks to be in lightly or unused condition. no shell holder.
I didn't use these but I knew the person that did and he made impeccable ammo. I don't thin he had a 22/250 so that's the reason I think they may be unused. Oldies but goodies.
4. 7mm Rem Mag 2 die set by Lachmiller, no shellholder. I used this set for my hunting rifle in that caliber which I no longer have. I can say the ammo I made using this set was successful in taking down many long range Elk and Deer. I have complete confidence that you can make good ammo with this die set.
I am asking $15 each with shipping charge of $10 for one set or up to 4.
I have a couple of more dies coming up soon. PM is good

I'm going to add a 257 Roberts die set by CH. Not pretty on the outside but I made a bit of good ammo for an old Ruger 77 in that caliber. Same deal $15 and $10 shipping for one die set or 4 of the dies. I will have more die coming...this may be the end of the oldies...

Last edited:

Chief 101

Hunter
So now we go to more modern dies...I have an RCBS die set from 1988 in 35 Whelen caliber that I bought at a gunshow years ago and used it for a short time to make some excellent ammo for a rifle I thought I needed. I will price this one at $25 with same shipping as the others. These dies are in excellent condition other than slight pliers marks on lock rings which were there when I got them. I am trying to do away with the dies I will never use so any trades will likely not include dies.

Last edited:

Chief 101

Hunter
So sorry, I got interrupted and missed that. 35 Whelen. I have at least 3 more RCBS sets I will add to this list. For now these are on my desk and need to go.

Chief 101

Hunter
I'm going to add another set of Herter's dies. It is 243 Winchester sizer and seater. I made a half a dozen rounds with them last night and they are excellent. I will lower the price for all the dies except for the RCBS 35 Whelen to 10 bucks each, same shipping deal(I am sure it will cost more than $10 to ship these dies.) I'm guessing these dies will work for beginners, but I think they are more for experienced reloaders.