REDUCED !! - OM Bearcats & Super Bearcats for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

$100 off ANY Bearcat or Super Bearcat !! I have 3 Bearcats and 4 Supers. None have been safety converted and all are in the 99% category except one at about 97%. All have boxes plus one early Super has the correct Bearcat box. Some have a manual and one has its shipping sleeve. I also have some extra boxes: 2 Bearcats and 4 Supers. All revolvers require $25 Priority Mail Postage so no problem to AK or HI; CA ok too if on your approved list. Boxes will be $15 Priority postage for each; if 2 or more, free shipping. Prices are not give aways, but you don't have to deal with last minute bidding on an auction and all are top collector quality. I have never been able to post photos here with any success, so I will send any needed by way of your submitted email or I can send to a phone number too. Firearms will be from my local FFL to yours (C&R OK). I am not selling these as a fire sale. Prices will be $700 to $750 each. The empty boxes will vary from $85 to $150. I do not have any "Alphacats" or early ones with non medallion grips. The Bearcats are 374XX, 519XX and 779XX (the one with shipping sleeve). Supers are all 91 prefix with 079XX (in proper Bearcat box), 325XX, 440XX and 440XX. Thanks for the read. If you check out Ruger44fan on GB you can see my ratings for confidence in who you are dealing with. It is time after 55 years of collecting to do some reductions. Thanks from Maine.

Last edited:
You do PM's way up there in the upper right... should see an icon with your user name, then a little envelope next to that. That opens "Conversations." If someone sends you one, you will see a red 1 up there... I'll send you one for a test...

hittman

Staff member
Or just touch or click on (for example) the big square "T" for tulsamal on one of his posts, it opens a box and "Start conversation" is there too.

Latest posts