Permission to Come Aboard.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

M118LR

Bearcat
Respectfully Request Permission to Come Aboard.

Old Navy Swimmer and Combat Aircrew man. First Ruger rifle was a Mini Thirty. Currently fielding the Hawkeye Guide Gun and Hawkeye Scout Rifle.

Next purchase will be another Hawkeye Guide Gun, just have to wait until it's chambered in 9.3 x 62.

M118LR

Bearcat
Thank You Sir.
I'm down here in God's Waiting room, NE Florida. Sunshine and white sand beaches. It's the Salt Life for me.

tbone

Single-Sixer
Thank You Sir.
I'm down here in God's Waiting room, NE Florida. Sunshine and white sand beaches. It's the Salt Life for me.
My Mom and Dad lived in Arcadia for 12 years. Down in the middle of the state. I have a Aunt that lived in Bradenton for 50 years or so. I visited them several times. Very nice down there. I am in SE Ohio.

M118LR

Bearcat
Thing 3's Husband had a lot of family in Ohio. I passed through there many times, but never stayed for more than tourist visits.

M118LR

Bearcat
What part of IL?
Spent a childhood roaming IL, WI, MI, KY, MO, MN, IA, TN, if the Mississippi merged with the Ohio or it touched Superior or Michigan I just naturally migrated there.

M118LR

Bearcat
GMA and I just took a trip down memory lane a couple of years back after attending her sisters funeral. Drove Old 37 all the way down to Cairo. Man those Mississippi Floods took down everything in their wake. South of Carbondale buildings & population tended to be scarce. Guess things on the western edge have been remodeled by the Mississippi a bit?

Respectfully Request Permission to Come Aboard.

Old Navy Swimmer and Combat Aircrew man. First Ruger rifle was a Mini Thirty. Currently fielding the Hawkeye Guide Gun and Hawkeye Scout Rifle.

Next purchase will be another Hawkeye Guide Gun, just have to wait until it's chambered in 9.3 x 62.
Welcome from Maine.

ICCS (SW) Retired

Hankus

Blackhawk
My Mom and Dad lived in Arcadia for 12 years. Down in the middle of the state. I have a Aunt that lived in Bradenton for 50 years or so. I visited them several times. Very nice down there. I am in SE Ohio.
I'm a Sarasota/Bradenton native. It USED to be nice down here, now it's just bumper to bumper traffic due to all the transplants living in cookie cutter subdivisions on former ranch and grove land.

M118LR

Bearcat
Welcome from N.E. Florida, ever shoot a Gateway. :)
I'm a member at GATEWAY. Like shooting there when I get time. Lately I've only had time to hit the 200 yard rifle range. Used to spend a lot of time on hunters pistol.