P GUN KARMA DRAWING P90 P97 P345 WINNER BIG BOB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
Well I decided to sell my P97DC due to a little family emergency. I have some extra mags which I am auctioning off on Gun Broker but I figured what better a time to do another Karma drawing! So I set this 1 aside for a little karma action!

I have 1 USED but in great shape P90/P97/P345 Factory 8 round SS Mag. Not going to take a picture because you know what they look like.

Reply here and I will put your name in the hat. I have a couple other Karma drawings going too so feel free to enter them all.

If you need more mags check the auction links for my GB auctions. I'm not giving those ones away though. :wink:

Thanks for playing and good luck! My son is excited as he is going to being the drawing the winners for us! I will draw on 5-10-15 and announce the winner here!

Lumber31

Bearcat
Wow! Count me in please!!
There is a lot of good karma going on around here!
Thank you, I love the good vibes!

Al James

Hunter
roylt said:
Al you know you got to put the P-nut in on this.

Thanks!!

Yeah I figured you would throw in on this one. Your odds are still looking pretty good on the other one for Sunday....This one I am running till 5-15 so I think you will have a little more competition. Good luck.

My boy Luk is so excited he wants to draw tomorrow. LOL. 2 weeks is a long time when you are 3 I guess.

Al James

Hunter
You know I didn't even think to add it to my post but I can not send this to anywhere it is illegal....Sorry New Yorkers unless a lot happens between now and the 15th of May I wont be sending any Karma your way. :roll:

Gosh that sucks. Cant even be given an 8rd magazine. I'll bite by tongue so I don't turn this into a political Karma post :oops: