SOLD Osprey Global Laser Range Finder (weapons mountable) $75 shipped.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Used but fully functional. Has the "fog" setting for less-than-ideal vision ranging. Lifetime warranty- no paperwork needed. Corded remote on/off switch. Also, auto OFF feature to save the battery if you leave it turned on. These are $145 new in Amazon. This includes a good, barely used CR2 battery installed, and my spare CR2 battery. $75 shipped. I will be selling this, my ATN NV 3x14 scope setup, and my infrared weapons mountable infrared lights too.

From their Amazon ad:

Osprey Global WRF-OSP-700 : Weapons Mountable 700m Laser Rangefinder - Range 5-700 Meters (5.5-760 Yards). The Osprey Global WRF-OSP-700 laser rangefinder is an all metal shell recoil-resistant rangefinder with bracket that can be set to any standard picatinny or weaver rail. The adjustable base can be used to move the laser up & down, or left & right, as needed.
  • Laser: Class 1 Laser, Range 5-700 meters, Wavelength 905mm
  • Accuracy: +1m/yard
  • Display: Illuminated OLED Screen
  • Water Resistant IPX4
  • Weight: 220g (including CR2 battery)
  • Press Mode button switch the "Ranging", "Fog" "Horizontal distance", "Fog+ Horizontal distance" ,
    "Speed" mode recurrently.
    -Hold button 3 sec. to switch the unit of measure, M (meters) and Y (yards).
    -In "Speed" mode, the unit of the measure needs to be converted separately. (km/h or mile/h)
    -Pitch angle display
    -battery power gradation display
    - laser emission symbol " "on the screen
    2-1 "Ranging" mode
    Press key to start continuous ranging. Press again to stop the ranging.
    2-2 "Fog" mode
    Fog mode screen appears, Press key to start measurement.
    Fog mode can handle the interference caused by fog.
    2-3 "Horizontal distance"mode
    Press key to start ranging. The Horizontal distance and Pitch angle will display.
    Suitable for archery and bow hunting (ARC Mode)
    2-4 "Fog+ Horizontal distance"mode
    Press key to start. In the fog can be horizontal distance measurement.
    2-5 "Speed" mode
    Target object same direction as laser & press key to start the speed measurement.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg