OM Single Six box to trade

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Idiocyabounds

Bearcat
I recently picked up an Old Model Single Six .22 magnum dated to 1968 with a 6.5" barrel. It looked to be unfired but it came from the auction with a SC5 box (for a 5" Super Single Six gun) with instructions and guarantee card. If anyone is interested I'll post some pics or send them by email upon request. The box is in very good shape and there is a very faded "60-06xx?" handwritten on the side which I believe dates the box to 1969 or 1970.

What I'm really looking for is someone who has an SC6 box, or SCCM box (whichever would be correct for my vintage of magnum-only gun - perhaps someone here can give their opinion on which box would be correct). Again, the serial number on the gun shows it to be in the range for the magnum-only and does not show up on the Convertible range of numbers.

Any takers or suggestions? Many thanks!

Idiocyabounds

Bearcat
Jussbad, you are correct. I just had a brain fart and mixed up my initials for the name. RSSM is what I meant to say.
And jbowjm, I'll let you know if I decide to sell the box sometime soon. Thanks for the offer.

Jeff