NORTHERN CARDINAL HEN-GREAT EVENING LIGHT

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
Out by the windmill in the cedars, great late evening light and a female Northern Cardinal. :mrgreen:

IMG_9770.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
That's a frame-deserving pic right there! Love cardinals but they're few and far between up here now. See one occasionally during the winter.

caryc

Hawkeye
Another great pic Doc. I know that you are a Veterinarian but it seems that you must spend a whole lot of time at photography. Do you make any money at this? Has any of your stuff ever been published?

I was just wondering since it's obvious that the quality of your work is there.

I've given up on the theory that you had a garage full of stuffed critters and just posed them in different spots. The amount of critters you've shown us just wouldn't fit into a garage.

chilidog

Single-Sixer
I bet part of his nack for good pics is because he is willing to get up early enough to get out there by sunup. I am still in bed wondering if I should get up and go to the bathroom so I can sleep a little longer ;-/ and the pics are at least a half hour from any town.
Just my 2 cents worth. Doc is good at anything he sets his mind to....

doccash

Buckeye
Cary and Kevin: Kevin you are too kind, Cary I sell a photo now and then and there have been a few in Billiards Digest Magazine, I had the cover photo of one BD magazine. Would like to hook up with Texas Highways or the Parks and Wildlife people, have talked a little. Dr.C