New to Forum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SStrick

Bearcat
I am new to this forum from Alabama!

I am a retired police Lieutenant and current Realtor in North Alabama.

I have been a fan of Ruger's since seeing my first Ruger GP100 in the 80's and had to have one. That one has multiplied over the years! My main interests are Ruger revolvers, GP's, SP's, Supers, Blackhawks and Vaqueros. Flattops in 44 Special are my favorites. Brought to the forum searching for information on .44 Special Flattops.

I am an avid hunter with special interest in handgun hunting. I also enjoy turkey hunting and have been an NWTF sponsor member for many years. I strongly support the 2nd Amendment and am a NRA Benefactor Life Member.

I am looking forward to information that can be gained from this group.

"I am a Conservationist, therefore I Hunt!"

Welcome to the Forum, been a long while since we used to deal with GUlf States Dist. police equipment , in Montgomery, dealt with Les Dees and his wife,,,I was a Life Member of the PMA back then , and still am, but they sold it ...........:cool::rolleyes:;)

gundog5

Single-Sixer
I am new to this forum from Alabama!

I am a retired police Lieutenant and current Realtor in North Alabama.

I have been a fan of Ruger's since seeing my first Ruger GP100 in the 80's and had to have one. That one has multiplied over the years! My main interests are Ruger revolvers, GP's, SP's, Supers, Blackhawks and Vaqueros. Flattops in 44 Special are my favorites. Brought to the forum searching for information on .44 Special Flattops.

I am an avid hunter with special interest in handgun hunting. I also enjoy turkey hunting and have been an NWTF sponsor member for many years. I strongly support the 2nd Amendment and am a NRA Benefactor Life Member.

I am looking forward to information that can be gained from this group.
Welcome to the Forum from a retired California Lieutenant and avid hunter.

Welcome from Louisiana. Hope that you participate in the board, with your experience you may be able to lend a lot of help to others, asking questions and needing guidance. A lot of members here are well-versed in Ruger firearms and if you need help in that category just ask.