New Single Action's,,,, Both Bisley's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Two new Ruger's,, from both ends of the caliber range. It has been a long time since I owned a single six,, A LONG TIME,, probably around 30 or 35 years. Way back, I tried a Ruger MKI, finest shooting little 22 I had had ever shot. It was a blued gun and 5.5 BB Target, I loved it so well I bought one of the first Stainless models in the MKII model of this fine pistol. For all these years I have never been without a MKII 5.5" BB Target in stainless steel. But never had another Single Six.

As for the .45 Colt, I always have a few of them, some I will not ever part with, and some that I just acquire as new trading stock. Well I will probably keep this one around with the other's, it is just growing on me, and is a replacement fer one I traded. These both benefited from the oversize grip panels I bought to replace the factory grips. The .45 Colt come with usable grips, but the single six didn't even cover the 80% of the grip frame. So the Black Walnut and Paper Micarta I bought and fit to the appropriate frames. A little sanding, polishing, and buffing and I think both will be kept around.

So Here are the new members to the Cave,,,,, oh ya, I don't waste time on safe queens,, if they are to precious to use,,, there is no place in the cave for Queens!
New-_Shoes-_Ruger-.45-.22-_LR.jpg