New Factory Glock Model 18 33 Round 9mm Magazines

Help Support Ruger Forum:

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
I have some brand new factory Glock model 18 9mm 33 round magazines to sell. They are brand new and never been inserted in a gun.

Magazines are full metal lined made by Glock, not the Korean made magazines.

I can sell these magazines for $35.00 each. I can ship up to (5) of these magazines in a USPS flat rate box for $5.50. Shipping via USPS priority mail.

I will not ship these to a restricted state/location or sell these to a restricted state/location as rebuild kits.

Buyer is responsible for abiding by all Federal, State and Local laws regarding high capacity magazines.

I will accept a money order or cashiers check as payment. NO PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS.

Please contact me direct at [email protected] if interested.

martyj

Blackhawk
No the 18 is one youll never see except on video.
It is select fire.(full and semi auto)

warren5421

Single-Sixer
I'll take some pay address please

Got mine and my sons. Deal went smooth as could be. Now if I can just keep the pack mule close to carry the loaded mags. :D :?

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
Sorry but due to their negative stance concerning firearms and firearm accessories, I do not use paypal. A money order, cashiers check or personal check will be fine.

You can contact me direct at [email protected]

singleshot

Single-Sixer
under normal circumstances, I'd look this up myself, but I'm not sure I'd find the info I'd need....

Will these fit the Glock 26 (9mm)? I realize they'd hang out the bottom a little ways, but it would be cool regardless...

Thanks

Singleshot

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
Yes they will fit any of the Glock 9mm pistols just fine. Since they are factory Glock magazines, they function flawless.

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
Sorry but they went quite fast and I am sold out for now. I am working on getting more from another source and will let you know if I am successful in getting them and post them here.

Thanks, Jerry.