Need Grease paper

Help Support Ruger Forum:

martyj

Blackhawk
Does anybody have an idea as what to use as substitute for Ruger's grease paper they used to use?
I have a Ruger Target box and contents just missing a few things to the best of my knowledge. The grease paper and the warranty card. Everything else appears to be there even the catalog from 51.

flatgate

Hawkeye
Ask Harold here....

351306001.jpg

He has a whole roll of it on his bench. :D

Nuttin' made today matches that '50's/'60's stuff.......at least not what I've found.

flatgate

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey MartyJ. Tucsonite has some he was selling that works but it is not exactly the same.....drop him a PM to see what he can do for you....it is just a little thinner.....I wouldn't bother Harold as he looks a little busy :D :D :D see ya RR.

flatgate":3p2vte7m said:

OK, I'm an "accumulator," as opposed to a "collector."

However, I am wondering about the current collector value of 35 consecutively-numbered Single-Sixes, plus 38 extra boxes... :shock:

Of course, Ruger being Ruger, I suppose the odds of those revolvers being consecutively numbered are pretty slim... :p

Antiques2

Bearcat
You all know of course that photo is Really RR AND he took home all those guns and boxes. And I think its 39 extra boxes. He is just looking to set the market up so he can sell these..............
So if the calander is 1954 that put's Rod's age about right-13 years old......note the hair dooo. :lol:
Russ

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Russ, I wish that was me....but I was only -3 in 1954.....I'm a genuine 1957 vintage.....just over C and R legal.....my garage does sorta resemble this picture only there is more boxes and guns stacked up.....see ya RR.